Sunday, May 30, 2010

preliminary paddock work...

I'm posting these without much comment... they are my initial book/land interaction (shot a couple of months ago) - in this case working with part of the beef herd - at the height of the drought our young vealers (and their mothers) required hand feeding twice daily.... I wondered if taking a book to this action might come to something....







I won't be pursuing this further - not only am I unconvinced that this is the direction I want to follow - just days after taking these pics the heavens opened and we had a flood, followed 10 days later by a second (bigger) flood.... the troughs were filled with water, the surrounding area became a quagmire of mud and despite not having adequate green feed growing, hand feeding the animals became impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.